(Resistive, Surface Capacitive, and Projected Capacitive).
Digital Pixel Displays is a manufacturer of resistive and capacitive touch interfaces. Sizes from 1" to 55" touch sensors for portable devices to large touch monitors and kiosks. We are vertically-integrated to manufacture surface and projective capacitive touch surfaces, mulit-wire resistive touch screens, and are focusing our R&D on next-generation solutions including non-contact gesture detection, haptic feedback touch, and industry-specific innovations for industrial touch screen usage.
Resisitive Touch Panel Technologies
- Sizes up to 55" diagonal
- 4-wire, 5-wire, and 8-wire Resisitve Touch
- Transmittance at or above 80%
- Surface Hardness at or above 3H rating.
- Automotive, Industrial, and Consumer rated capabilities
- 504H Environmental Testing of Touch Solutions
- AR & AG Treated Coatings
- Inactive Area Masking
- Some support for specialty substrates and construction
Capacitive Touch Panel Technologies
- Support for multiple substrates and capacitive structures (P+G, G+G, G+F+F, G+F). SITO and DITO construction.
- Single and Multi-Touch simultaneous detection
- Sizes up to 42" diagonal
- Customizaton of cover lenses including chemically-strengthened and tempered glass, inactive area masking and printing, custom shaping and CNC cutting.
- Surface Treatments including Anit-Glare, Anti-Reflective, and Anti-Smudge
- High-Precision position detection, EMI, and EMC design capabilities.
|Picture||Product Code||Product Name||Touch Technology||Touch Connection Type|
|DPD-0700-4R32-S3||DPD-0700-4R32-S3||4-wire Resistive||Connector-compatible Flex|
|DPD-1500-SC33-S3||DPD-1500-SC33-S3||Surface Capacitive||Connector-compatible Flex|